Bangalore based Citizen Matters is looking for journalists. Here’s what they are looking for (from their website)
A smart, intelligent journalist to report for Citizen Matters, plus write news features and analysis on national topics for India Together (depending on the candidate)
* Full time reporting
* City-focussed news, analysis, interviews features
* Investigative pieces
* Hyperlocal news
* Data journalism
* Excellent command over English
* Should have read Citizen Matters and familiar with the type of content we publish
* Should care about Bangalore, related news and happenings
* Should love to read
* Kannada speaking a must, exemptions will be made in exceptional cases.
* Should be a self-learner, highly productive, efficient, capable of multi-tasking
* Skilled in communication and social media
Experience: 2-4 years, with exposure to news reporting in a magazine or newspaper. The ideal candidate has the stomach for hard reporting on tough issues, while being able to mix up his or her workload with feature writing from time to time.
For details, go here.