We often think of connecting with people we admire or respect for how they impact our lives. Similarly, many ardent news fans wish to contact their favourite anchors for various reasons.
Fox News is one of the leading American news channels that cater to a vast audience in America and enjoys popularity worldwide via their social media platforms. It is natural for their fans wanting to contact the multitalented anchors.
So if you also wonder, how do I contact Fox News Anchors? Then sit back and chill as we are here to tell you how.
How do I contact Fox News Anchors?
Unlike numerous other news providers, Fox News actively encourages its viewers to contact them in case of any inquiry, concern, or questions. And they have provided multiple ways to do that.
1. Contacting by Social Media Platforms
One of the best ways to reach your favourite commentators is definitely with the help of online outlets.
- Twitter has the accounts of Fox News anchors on their platform, so head there to follow them and drop a message. Or you can also follow the official page of Fox News at https://twitter.com/FoxNews.
- Facebook also has the main account of Fox News https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews. You can also find which anchor is on Facebook or Twitter by going to their bios on the Fox News website.
2. Contacting Fox News via Phone/Mail
There are also ways to contact the news channel directly if you don’t know how to reach out to the anchors.
- Fox News provides a specific Customer service number that anyone can call to state their intention. But it would be best to remember that you must go through several phones prompts before reaching the appropriate department, and the number is 1-888-369-4762.
- Another way to contact the office is by sending a snail mail to their address Fox News Channel 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036.
- If you wish to contact a specific show you’re interested in, go to the official website of Fox News and click on your preferred show. There you will get the option of “contact the show.” Here after entering your details, you will be able to send your message.
- You can also find the personal email ids of the anchors on the website and send them messages of your own.
- If you are an international fan, worry not, as there is a way for you. The email address for you is [email protected]
3. Through their Website
Another way to contact Fox News is through their help page, where you can get many options to choose from.
- Many readymade questions are present on that page that address diverse issues, from internships to program schedules.
- You can also search for the answers to your question about technical issues.
- Questions about their App on mobile devices like Android, iPhone, or Ipad are also presented here.
Why Contact Fox News?
1) To Appreciate the Anchors –
If you wish to show appreciation towards your favourite anchors, you can get in touch with them and tell them what you think. They work hard to present all kinds of News to you, and they will also love it if you acknowledge their work.
2) To Give Them a Tip –
If you think there is something that can be a piece of great News for the fox channel to cover, then you can send the idea to them. Please understand their team will first see whether the content will fit their standards or not, and they will also judge its authenticity; only then will they accept it.
3) To comment on the News –
If you have a comment that you would like to express on any of the content that Fox has covered, then feel free to comment. As a viewer, your reaction to their News matters a lot.
4) To Lodge a Complaint –
Yes, they do indeed take complaints. Fox News takes their audience’s accounts quite seriously, so if you want to showcase your displeasure about a subject that you found offensive, you can state it to them. And they will try their best to react to it accordingly as soon as possible.
Wrapping it Up
Fox News first launched on 7th October 1996 with its headquarters in New York City. And since then, it has kept the reputation of being one of the best in the business.
Their popularity is no joke, so we understand why their fans want to interact with them. We hope we were able to assist you with our article.